This delicious vegan recipe here I happily discovered in the heart of my own kitchen. It is probably the most simple yet addicting meal that you can cook for your family in under 15 minutes. Let’s get started…
Here’s What you Need:
- Organic Vegetables of your choice ( I chose bell peppers, onions, spinach, and mushrooms)
- Quorn Meatless Chicken Tenders
- Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Organic Olive Oil
- Minced or Chopped Garlic
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Cooking Directions: Prepartion Time: 7 minutes. Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Begin to boil your water for your rice and when the water is ready, cook your rice until done.
- Chop all of your vegetables to your desire.
- Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Once warmed, place all of your vegetables in the pan and let them cook for a few minutes.
- Once your vegetables are mid-cooked, add your meatless chicken in the pan with them. (If you need more olive oil, it won’t hurt)
- Pour a few tablespoons of the balsamic vinaigrette dressing to your desire.
- Once the food begins to brown, start seasoning to your desire, and turn down the heat until your rice is finished… then you’re all done. Wasn’t that easy?